🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
25,000+ video creators sell, market, manage, & grow their content business with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
As an App Setup Specialist, you will help our creators & entrepreneurs by guiding them through building and launching no-code mobile and TV apps. By providing that support, you’ll help them take their business to the next level and help us take our industry-leading customer satisfaction scores to new heights!
🚀 What you’ll do
- Work with our new and existing customers (creators, founders, & CEOs) to help them set up and launch mobile and TV apps (no coding skills required)
- Balance both technical requirements and customer-facing activities throughout the build process
- Support the customer through the app building experience (troubleshooting, app status, customer education, etc)
- Maintain a meticulous, methodical app-setup process while working across multiple customers and app projects
- Manage app submission and approval with each app marketplace (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku)
- Partner cross-functionally with Customer Success, Product and Sales to deliver a best-in-class customer experience
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years of project management, customer service or technical support experience, preferably in SaaS
- Excellent communication, presentation, written and listening skills
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Ability to organize and prioritize time and tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers
- Graduate of a four-year university or equivalent professional experience
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
🎁 You get bonus points if…
- Demonstrated interest in online video and the creator economy
- Experience working with project management tools
- Experience with video or website hosting
- Experience with app marketplaces (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku)
- Overall a kind and fun person 🙂
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview