Shopify has redefined commerce. We’ve raised the standard for how businesses of all sizes operate, market, and sell their products and services. With over 800,000 merchants in more than 175 different countries, we continue to grow while looking for innovative ways to impact the market.
We are looking for an Affiliate Manager to join our Growth Marketing team to help us increase awareness for Shopify and drive merchant growth through relationships with high-value affiliate and marketing partners. You will be responsible for designing, creating and executing integrated marketing strategies at the partner level across multiple verticals with the overall objective of customer acquisition. You’ll be a leader in the organization expected to work cross-functionally with other marketing teams, product leaders, UX and data teams.
The ideal candidate has a passion for developing strong ROI relationships with high performing partners and has a track record of driving impact in the middle/bottom of the marketing funnel.
- A strong analytical and growth mindset
- Experience managing relationships with marketing and customer acquisition partners
- A diverse background in digital marketing including performance and paid marketing, influencer and affiliate marketing, and customer acquisition marketing
- Strong experience using data/analytics tools to measure the impact of your work and develop new projects
- Experience managing return on investment objectives including the ability to create forecasts and manage budgets
- Ability to influence cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
- Experience working with influencers, performance marketing partners, or event producers
- Experience leading affiliate or partnership programs
- Experience working in data modelling and financial analysis
- Experience working in tech, with a focus on online marketplaces, social platforms or advertising & marketing platforms
- Experience using Shopify or any ‘like’ eCommerce platforms
- Drive data acquisition, analysis, and interpretation to monitor performance, surface insights, optimize results and make strategic decisions for our existing affiliate and marketing partners
- Develop innovative ways to acquire and activate new partners to drive growth
- Measure and report on program performance as well as the effectiveness of marketing projects and campaigns, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency, and revenue generation
- Lead relationship management of existing top partners; including but not limited to content analysis and feedback, developing creative marketing initiatives at the partner level to drive growth, strategic event and content sponsorships, and other projects to deliver increased value to our existing partners
- Develop, champion, and implement a robust set of KPIs and tangible ROI commitments
- Develop integrated partner marketing strategies and plan by proactively looking for opportunities and making recommendations that align with Shopify’s goals and objectives
- Inform the overall growth marketing strategy and plan by proactively looking for opportunities and making recommendations that align with Shopify’s goals and objectives
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.