We have a brand-new opening for a cheerful self-starter to provide first-class service to a very busy executive team. We are Territory Foods and we are hiring an Administrative Coordinator to keep our CEO and Exec Team organized. You will help them run an efficient operation by helping them navigate last-minute schedule changes, board deadlines, and a bevy of other tasks that defy categorization. Meanwhile, you juggle all these balls while maintaining great relationships internally and externally. You’ll need to be an amazing communicator who is passionate about organization, details galore, and be able to prioritize on the fly while keeping a pulse on multiple projects and tasks. You truly are a master at delivering on-time and that is something your references will stress when we talk to them. Finally and most importantly, you need to be comfortable with this kind of creative, fast-paced environment — be someone who finds activity and change invigorating!
Who We Are
- We’re a platform for the next generation of wellness, focused on the hardest problem — personalized nutrition. We sell fresh food for Food Tribes (representing 39% of the U.S. population, including whole30, gluten-free, paleo, ketogenic, vegan, and vegetarian).
- We lead with purpose and intention, just like our customers. We’re operating in four markets (DC, DFW, SoCal, and the Bay Area). In each, we work with amazing chefs using responsibly sourced ingredients to create healthy meals that our customers rely on to undergird their health & wellness goals.
- At Territory, we believe that our people and culture are our biggest assets. Because of our passion for wellness, community development and entrepreneurship, we want to have the best team members who not only believe in this mission but live it too. Our remote operating model allows us to have a strong team of cutting-edge thinkers around the USA who provide diverse and innovative ideas.
- We’re also entrepreneurial, strategic thinkers who are rooted in operations. All of our operational fervor serves as the foundation for scale. We are a fast-growing enterprise with the deeply held belief that the more people we serve the more lives we change. The magic happens where operational excellence meets our growth mindset, and our teams try and live in the intersection.
What You Will Do
- Managing busy calendars, overseeing expenses, and agenda preparation
- Coordinating meeting with investors, external partners and internal teams
- Organizing and driving multiple executive projects and priorities at once
- Handling confidential information with integrity
- Helping maintain a great culture within our teams
Who You Are
- Proficient with Slack, Zoom, Google Meet and Google Workspace (specifically calendar, mail, docs, sheets and slides) and able to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- 2+ years administrative or project coordination experience
- Excellent writing, communication, interpersonal skills
- Someone who is interested in joining a fast-paced startup
- Ability to move quickly and make confident decisions
- Comfortable with after-hours requests, responding to simple inquiries, etc.
What Else You Should Know
- Our company is growing and evolving, your role, professional skills and development will as well.
- You’ll almost never be in an office.
- Your ability to manage your time properly will be critical to success. And you will be held accountable for daily, weekly and monthly deliverables.
- We’re a food and fitness-oriented team, so we provide food in our operating markets, and company sponsored membership to your fitness provider of choice (CrossFit, yoga, multi-program, etc.) in all markets.
To apply, click the link and forward us your credentials. We look forward to hearing from you!