Founded in 2018, digital consumer goods company Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA businesses, boasting a massive innovation platform that brings high quality products to market across digital marketplaces and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 5,000 Amazon companies, acquiring nearly 100 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of nearly 14,000 category-leading products, Thrasio’s brands outperform almost every other seller on Amazon. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to nearly 600 people globally–78% of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
We are looking to add a Copywriter to our growing creative team! Responsibilities include conducting brand and product research, developing creative strategy and brand voice, optimizing Amazon product listings to improve conversion rate, and working with designers on the creative team to refine copy content included in projects. Additional responsibilities may include writing longer form content for DTC and affiliate sites and preparation of assets for translation.
What you bring to the party:
- 3+ years experience in Copywriting
- Experience working in E-Commerce or Amazon strongly preferred
- Experience working with designers on a marketing or creative team
- Brand or advertising agency writing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of or ability to learn Amazon compliance, rules, and regulations
- Ability to take feedback and make revisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with writing for UK and CA English a plus
- Experience in bilingual writing is a plus